Eco-action projects include edible gardens, shoreline restoration, waste clean-ups, solar energy projects, pollinator gardens, and tree plantings. Request an eco-action project today.
Request an eco-action project in the form below and the following steps will occur:
1. Submit the form at the bottom of this web page.
2. You will be contacted by an IDEAS For Us team member to confirm your project’s location, need, and details. Due to locational limitations and resources, not all projects that apply will be pursued.
3. IDEAS For Us will create a proposal for your exact project.
4. IDEAS For Us & project lead (submitting the application) will pursue funding OR available funding will be provided for your project (material costs only).
5. IDEAS For Us & project lead will confirm final details and execute the project.
6. Photos will be made available to both parties for a job well done!
Work together with IDEAS to plant either Florida Native Trees or Edible Fruit Trees to help sequester carbon in your area!