What Internships are offered?
Live in Orlando, Florida and are looking to get involved in the environmental movement?
Join the IDEAS For Us team and build your professional resume as an Intern!
IDEAS For Us offers internships in the following departments:
- Administrative Assistant & Event Planner
- Clerical Work: scanning, managing Google Drive, creating email templates, etc.
- Scheduling, planning, and assistance to the IDEAS staff
- Graphic design, photography, videography, and editing assistance to the Chief Communications Officer
- Social Media
- Blog Writing and Research
- Aide in researching topics related to sustainability, climate action, renewable energy, ecology, and more
- Management of data collection
- Grant Writing
We recommend that applicants have some experience in the department to which they are interested in applying for, yet we take passion and drive into consideration.
Applicants must be able to:
- Work a minimum of 8 hrs a week
- Attend the internship in-person (In Orlando, Florida)
- Professionally communicate absences, questions, comments, or concerns
- Applicants will be emailed a confirmation of their acceptance as an IDEAS For Us Intern in December 2018 and receive their intern schedule based on the availability provided.
- All interns will be asked to join our private group on Facebook.
- There will be a mandatory on-boarding day on January 12th that all interns will be required to attend.