IDEAS to Collaborate with Body//Talk on Wekiva Island Clean-Up
Saturday, July 25, 2015 at Wekiva Island (1014 Miami Springs Dr, Longwood, FL 32779)
This is a free community event hosted by IDEAS For Us and Body//Talk.
Canoe clean-up participants MUST RSVP using this link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/wekiva-island-canoe-clean-up-tickets-17823767368
What to bring: frisbees, soccer balls, speedos, guitars, hand drums, twerk juice, sunscreen, good vibes, towels, pub-subs.
8:00 AM – Meet at YMCA (parking lot) on Mills and Amelia Street (433 N Mills Ave 32803)
8:30 AM – Leave YMCA for Wekiva Island
9:00 AM – Arrive at Wekiva Island
9:30 AM – Orientation on the beach (check FB Event for precise location on day of event)
9:45 AM – Dank chilling
4:00 PM – Depart from Wekiva Island
* * Important Things To Know * *
– Wekiva Island fills up mad early, like 10 am. DON’T BE LATE.
– We’re getting 25 canoes donated by Wekiva Island. These will be used by those of us who want to be part of the Spring Clean-up (Hosted by IDEAS For Us)
– We’re getting the LEED certified (and shaded) classroom deck space donated. This is home base.
– There’s a Publix across the street from Wekiva Island. We recommend you park first, then we canl do a group trip to Publix,
– If you arrive and Wekiva Island has filled up, try Wekiwa State Park down the road. They both fill up very early as this is tourist season.
RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/404977173020616/