Florida Wildlife Federation Release Video to Urge Fully Funding Florida Forever
The Florida Wildlife Federation is a private, statewide, non-profit citizens’ conservation education organization composed of thousands of concerned Floridians. The organization has been rallied concerned citizens from all across the state to make sure that lawmakers fully fund Florida Forever.
The intent of the 75% of Florida voters who voted Yes for Amendment 1 was clear: fund the Land Acquisition Trust Fund for the acquisition of parks and natural areas. Please contact the following lawmakers NOW to urge them to fully fund Florida Forever.
Tell them: “Amendment 1 money should be used to fully fund Florida Forever, land conservation, springs and the Everglades. Please fully fund Florida Forever.”
1. Governor Rick Scott: (850) 488-4441, [email protected]
2. Senator Andy Gardiner, Senate President: (850) 487-5013, [email protected]
3. Senator Tom Lee, Chair, Senate Appropriations: (850) 487-5024, [email protected]
4. Representative Richard Corcoran, Chair, House Appropriations: (850) 717-5037, [email protected]
5. Representative Steve Crisafulli, Speaker of the House: (850) 717-5051, [email protected]
Visit http://www.fwfonline.org for more information and updates.